- Please limit your group to FOUR or fewer people. If you are part of a larger group, then split yourselves into smaller groups.
- Designate ONE person in your group to be responsible for filling out the paperwork and payment processing.
- Follow the instructions of the staff in our rental barn.
- We may close or limit access to our parking lot to allow for more space to service bike rental customers. Please find on-street parking nearby, or use the Lock 29 Trailhead and Overflow lots (located on Mill Street north of the store).
- Please be patient, as rental and return procedures may take longer than usual.
- Bicycles and trail-a-bikes ONLY; child trailers are not available until further notice.
- All of our sales and rental staff are wearing masks. Use of masks by customers is optional.
Be aware that we may adjust these policies and procedures as the need arises. For the latest information, plus details about our rental bikes, rates, and hours, go to: