Experienced Bicycle Mechanic - Rocky River
Duties include, but are not limited to, bicycle assessment, work order write-up, and repair. You will contribute to a smooth running service department at all times.
What is expected:
- You will maintain a high standard in assembly & service and maintain the cleanliness of the service department throughout the work day.
- Be an active member of the service team that is responsible for building all shop floor bikes, sold bikes, and completing all service work to the highest of standards.
- Work the sales floor as necessary in addition to working the service department.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
- In an ever-changing industry, the ability to learn new technology is very helpful!
Full-Time & Part-Time Bicycle Sales Staff & Mechanics - Peninsula
Would you like the chance to work in the middle of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park? Our Peninsula location is looking to fill full-time and part-time sales and mechanic positions. Job duties for Sales include but are not limited to: sales, maintaining the sales floor, answering questions about the local area, and handling rentals. Bike shop experience is not a requirement. Responsibilities for the mechanics include but are not limited to: new bicycle assembly, walk-in repairs, repair assessments, repair estimates and write-ups, rental bike maintenance, and backup for the sales floor and rentals as needed.
To apply for any of the above positions, please visit the Peninsula or Rocky River store in person.