Century Cycles announces our schedule of Cycling Makes Sense Fitness Rides for the 2018 season! Organized in partnership with the Medina County Park District.
These FREE beginner-friendly rides are a great way to get out on your bicycle for a non-aggressive ride and experience the park's wonderful multipurpose trails. Lynne from the Century Cycles store in Medina will start each 6-10 mile ride with some basic tips for how to keep you and your bike fit.
All rides begin at 6:30pm. Adults only; helmets are required.
- Tuesday, June 12 - Chippewa Rail Trail - Meet at Chippewa Road trailhead parking lot
- Thursday, June 28 - Buckeye Woods Park - Meet at the ball field parking lot
- Thursday, July 12 - Brunswick Lake - Meet at the entrance near the Nature Center
- Tuesday, July 24 - Lester Rail Trail - Meet at the Lester Road trailhead parking lot
- Tuesday, August 7 - Lake Medina - Meet at the Route 18 parking lot
- Thursday, August 23 - Buckeye Woods Park - Meet at the ball field parking lot
You can also find this information on our web site at: centurycycles.com/for/FitnessRides