|Krista's Ashtabula County Covered Bridges Ride|
We have recently improved the road cycling routes section, with updated maps using Ride With GPS. Previously, we posted our road biking routes using Map My Ride and Garmin Connect. Ride With GPS features a much more user-friendly design, allowing you to print cue sheets for a ride, or download the ride information to load into your own GPS device, all without having to log in or create an account.
We have routes available near each of our three stores:
- Friendsville Freebie Fifty / Fall Foliage Frostbite Frolic Ride
- Sunday Service Group Road Bike Ride
- Twin Sizzler Race Course
- Valley Loop
- Valley Loop Plus (NEW!)
- Short Hill Climb Challenge (NEW!)
- Medium Hill Climb Challenge (formerly the "Big Boy Loop")
- Extreme Hill Climb Challenge (formerly the "Death Ride")
- Rocky River
- Tour de CC - these three routes connect all three of our stores by bike
In addition, the "Where We Ride" section contains some of the favorite routes of our staff, including Krista's Ashtabula County Covered Bridges Ride, Kevin's Twinsburg-Garrettsville Loop, and Cathy's Smith and Jones Parks Tour.
Please look for and heed this standard disclaimer on all of our road cycling routes pages:
Your use of this route information indicates your acceptance of all responsibility for its use. Ride safely, legally, and responsibly, and respect private property. Accessibility and suitability of roads and trails may change due to factors beyond our control; check local conditions before proceeding.
Post a Comment