These FREE beginner-friendly rides are a great way to get out on your bicycle for a non-aggressive ride and experience the park's wonderful multipurpose trails. Lynne from the Century Cycles store in Medina will start each 6-10 mile ride with some basic tips for how to keep you and your bike fit.
All rides begin at 6:30pm. Adults only; helmets are required. No pre-registration is necessary.
- Thursday, June 15 - Chippewa Rail Trail (meet at the Chippewa Rd Trailhead)
- Tuesday, June 27 - Buckeye Woods (meet at the ball field parking lot)
- Tuesday, July 11 - Brunswick Lake Trail (meet at entrance near Susan Hambly Nature Center)
- Thursday, July 27 - Lester Rail Trail (meet at Lester Rd trailhead)
- Thursday, August 10 - Lake Medina (meet at the Route 18 parking lot, across from Summa Health)
- Tuesday, August 22 - Buckeye Woods (meet at the ball field parking lot)
You can also find this information on our web site at:
Post a Comment