Small, portable, bright, and light, CatEye's Loop Light Kit includes 2 Loop Lights; one for the front (white) and rear (red). CatEye's versatile elastic mounts let you place these lights easily and securely on handlebars, seatposts, and almost anywhere else you choose to add visibility. The Loop is uniquely designed to throw light in nearly all directions for added visibility. And the attach-anywhere elastic mount lets you even put them on your gear and quickly change lighting configurations whether you're riding, walking, hiking, etc. Plus, the lights boast simple push-button operation, powerful constant and flashing modes. Each runs on 2 CR2032 batteries (included).
We've got a number of eligible Cat Eye wireless cyclocomputers in stock in all three Century Cycles stores!
- CatEye Padrone ($54.99) - Our BEST-selling bike computer, the extra-large screen is great for those who want a simple, squint-free riding computer. Available in black or pink!
- CatEye Fit ($59.99) - The Fit lets you track your activity whether you're cycling or walking. For use walking, you simply un-clip the head unit from your handlebars and toss it in your pocket!
- CatEye Micro Wireless ($59.99) - This one lets you choose which exact metrics you want to see while you're riding, including speed, time, pace, distance, and more. A bright backlight makes low-light riding possible.
- CatEye Strada Wireless ($64.99) - Displays the essentials such as speed, distance, ride time, pace, and more.
- CatEye Adventure ($99.99) - In addition to the standard cycling computer functions, the Adventure's built-in altimeter shows altitude gain and the percent grade you are climbing.
- CatEye Strada Digital Wireless with Cadence ($99.99) - Wireless communication between the computer and speed/cadence sensor keeps your efforts dialed; the perfect tool for both racing and training.
- CatEye Strada Digital Wireless with Heart Rate ($119.99) - Displays all the important ride stats you need plus your heart rate, too, using the included chest strap.
- CatEye Stealth 50 ($149.99) - GPS capabilities to track your rides constantly and accurately. Built-in USB interface to upload your data to CatEye or third-party training websites like Strava.
The Fine Print
Limited time only; while supplies last. Computer must be purchased at regular price. Computer installation is not incluced; additional labor charge will apply.