You'll find a fun, two-day Canalway itinerary on pages 176-177. Featured stops include:
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park and its Canal Exploration Center
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- The Inn at Brandywine Falls
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
- Canal Fulton (with a feature shot of the canal boat and Towpath)
- Historic Zoar Village
- Travels along the Ohio & Erie Canalway America's Byway and stops at local eateries
- The Towpath Trail and the Blue Heron Rookery
Plus, there are mentions of many of our key places - Cleveland, Peninsula, Akron, Canal Fulton, Massillon, Canton, Zoar, and New Philadelphia.
You can read the online version here.