Online Poll: What activities do you enjoy during the off-season to stay in cycling shape?
Now that winter is almost upon us, many of us look for ways to stay in shape and avoid cabin fever during the cold months.
What activities do you enjoy during the off-season to stay in cycling shape?Click here to take our latest online poll and let us know!
Last month's poll asked "What would you do if you got a flat tire during a bike ride?" 77% of you who responded said "I can fix it myself." For the other 23% of you, check out one of our upcoming School Of Bike classes to learn Flat-Tire Repair and many other skills! You can see the full results of the last poll here.