This information helps NOACA measure the use of existing bikeways and estimate the public demand for more bike facilities.
Counting will take place at locations throughout Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, and Medina Counties on the following days and times:
- Tuesday, September 25, 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 26, 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Thursday, September 27, 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 29, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday, September 18, 6:00 - 6:45pm
- Wednesday, September 19, 12:00 - 12:45pm
- Thursday, September 20, 6:00 - 6:45pm
- Friday, September 22, 12:00 - 12:45pm
For more info or to sign up, please go to http://noaca.org/bikepedcounts.html to fill out a short survey. If you have any questions, contact Marc Von Allmen, multimodal planner, at email@example.com or 216‐241‐2414, Ext. 250.