- Measure the use of existing bikeways
- Estimate the public demand for more bike facilities
- Set priorities for proposed bike projects and suggest future project locations
- Create policies for spending public dollars effectively for all travel modes
Volunteers must be available for one of the following orientations sessions:
- Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 5:30pm, or
- Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 5:30pm
Bike counts will be held during the following days and times at various locations:
- Tuesday, September 13, 2011 from 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 14, 2011 from 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Thursday, September 15, 2011 from 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 17, 2011 from 11:00am - 1:00pm
To sign up for an orientation session and a counting time slot, please go to www.noaca.org/bikecountvolunteer.html to fill out a short survey.
If you have any questions about the bike count program, please contact Marc Von Allmen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-241-2414 x250.
NOACA thanks you in advance for your assistance!