Sunday April 5 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Location: Downtown Cleveland, from Public Square to Playhouse Square. This is the day after the Rock Hall inductions. Let's show them that downtown has some life to it and have some fun, too!
Open to all creative, eco-minded, fun loving fun living folks - free. Go play in the street. Discover downtown. Try transportation methods like walking, biking, skateboarding, car-sharing, car-pooling, trains, busses, scooters and maybe even ponies. Show the Rock Hall inductees that Cleveland's Cool.
- Designarosa: the future location of the Kent State University Cleveland Urban Design Center will be the site for DESIGNEROSA, a book release party for the CUDC's latest release, Pop Up City.
- Mr Mustache's Magic Mountain
- Bike polo from The Pedal Republik of Cleveland
- Tall bikes
- Ice cream bike from Century Cycles
- Cleveland Institute of Music performances
- Heelsplitter bicycle-traveling bluegrass band
- Bike station by ClevelandBikes
- Bike decorating for adults and kids
- Video/photo contest using RTA bike racks with prizes from Ohio City Bicycle Co-op
- Announcement of 2009 Walk+Roll schedule
- Bike maps from NOACA
- House of Blues is planning something
- Erie Island coffee is planning something
- Phat Car Autorama
- City Wheels
- University Circle Living is planning something
- Progressive Urban may have residential units open
- Downtown Playground with hula hoops, double dutch, 4-square, kickball, hopscotch
- Poets on the RTA Healthline
- Costumed bears on the Healthline
- Glenda the Goodwitch
- Free pedometers from COSE
- UltraMission is planning something
- Less Talk More Monkey apparel for sale
- Big Fun is planning something
- Erie Street Cemetary tours
We are trying to make it participatory and spontaneous, encouraging everyone to be part of creating the fun rather than providing scheduled entertainment that you just watch. Join in as much or as little as you like!
It is open to anyone and can be spontaneous or structured. Want to be an underwriter, sponsor, advertiser, donate prizes or create an activity? E-mail email@example.com
This is being pulled together on two shoestrings and some loose change. Walk+Roll is a non-profit entity; if you support making greater Cleveland more bicycle and pedestiran friendly, please make a tax-deductible donation. No amount is too small and any amount will help.