Top 5 Holiday Gifts for Cyclists
1. Mi-Newt Mini-USB Lighting System: We think it's the best for the money and easiest to recharge.
2. CycleOps Fluid2 Trainer: It's what we're using to lose the holiday pounds!
3. Bottle Cap Helmet Mirror: Just too cool!
4. Pearl Izumi Woolie Mammoth Jersey: Stay warm and look hot, even when you're not on your bike.
5. A bike, of course: Steel is real, baby! Steel bikes are hot for 2009, a return to the classic styling and supple ride that's better than ever.
As always: Century Cycles Gift Cards (which can also be purchased on our website) and stocking stuffers (Chamois Butt'r, energy bars, wool socks, and more).
Post a Comment